Celebrate Christmas safely and securely at Van der Valk Hotel Amsterdam - Amstel
We would like to welcome you and your whole family on Christmas Day for a Christmas brunch in our restaurant 't IJ. The dishes are served on plates so you don't have to leave the table. The delicacies include fresh rolls, croissants, fish, cheeses, meat products, freshly prepared egg dishes, fish, vegetable and meat dishes.
For the children we have a spacious play corner with, among other things, a bouncy castle, colouring pictures and film. Father Christmas is also coming to visit!
|25th of December 2020||12:00 - 14:30|
|Kids (4 till 12 years)||€28.75|
|Baby (0 till 3 years)||free|
*Prices include house wine, draught beer, water, soft drinks and coffee/tea. The reservation amount must be paid in advance so that you can enjoy your stay carefree.
Safety measures COVID-19
With regard to the measures against COVID-19, we ask you to take the following into account:
- Food will be served at the table. This means that, unlike other years, it is not a buffet. This is to guarantee a safe and trusted Christmas.
- We welcome guests of 1 household or 4 persons (provided the government measures are adjusted).
- You can cancel the reservation up to 48 hours in advance. We will refund the full amount to your account.
- Would you like to cancel within these 48 hours? Then you will receive a voucher that is valid indefinitely
- The reservation amount must be paid in advance so that you can enjoy contactless and carefree enjoyment on the day itself.
- Your reservation is final after we have received the amount. We would like to receive it before 17 December.
You can make a reservation by filling in the form below or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the number of adults, number of children 4 to 12 years and number of children 0 to 3 years when making your reservation. We will contact you as soon as possible!