Training in Amsterdam
Would you like to give a training course at the most beautiful location on the outskirts of Amsterdam? Then Van der Valk Hotel Amsterdam - Amstel is the place to be!
We have a suitable room for every kind of training. Do you prefer a smaller training for 2 persons? Then choose our boardroom with LCD screen. If the training you are giving is for up to 300 people, De Dam is a very suitable room. Of course, we also have rooms for between 2 and 300 people. Each room is equipped with a beamer and a screen. Our boardrooms have an LCD screen which you can use for your presentation.
Of course, your course participants are well taken care of with delicious and healthy snacks during the breaks, unlimited coffee/tea and soft drinks and of course, if desired, an extensive lunch. You can find all this in our packages.
- The latest audio visual equipment
- Wi-Fi free of charge for our guests
- Parking in the parking garage under the hotel
- Stationery (notepads, pens)
- The Dam (375 M2)
- 1 meeting room on the 1st or 2nd floor (each 61 or 67 m2 )
- 2 conference rooms linked on the 1st or 2nd floor (134 or 128 M2)
- 3 conference rooms linked on the 1st or 2nd floor (195 M2)
- Boardroom (40 M2)
Set-up in your chosen room
- Block Theatre
Organising a training in a hotel
If you want to give the training for several days, your course participants can also stay with us. Think of a delicious dinner after the training, resting well in the hotel room and starting the next morning with an extensive breakfast buffet.
Or contact our meeting & events department via firstname.lastname@example.org of +31 (0)20 800 1103