Rent an E-chopper and discover the beautiful surroundings of Amsterdam! Tour along the green surroundings of Amsterdam such as the Amsterdamse Bos and the characteristic Ouderkerk aan de Amstel or discover the city centre of Amsterdam and tour with the e-chopper along the canals of Amsterdam.
The e-choppers are moped scooters, so you don't need to wear a helmet. Our scooters will take you to all the places of interest in the area at a speed of up to twenty-five kilometres an hour.
Don't have a plan yet? No problem at all! Our reception offers various tips and beautiful routes to explore the Amsterdam area.
Whatever you choose, with our electric scooter it will always be a fantastic day!
Prices and times
€35 (incl. helmet) per 2,5 hours
- Time slot 1: 09:00 - 11:30
- Time slot 2: 16:00 -18:30
- To rent a scooter, a valid moped license or car license is required.
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory in the Amsterdam area. You can reserve one when ordering the e-chopper.
- Renting an e-chopper is only possible for our hotel guests. Unfortunately we can't rent the e-chopper to guests who are not staying at a hotel.
- With a full battery you can drive 55 km.
- A maximum of one adult is allowed on the scooter.
- Prices include insurance.
Do you want to rent an e-chopper? Order one via the button below
Book an e-chopper here
Please contact our reception on +31(0)20 800 11 00 if you have any further questions regarding the e-choppers and their rental.